Saturday, March 22, 2014

The projects

I have several projects in my head, far too many to be realized in a short time.
I decided to list them here, for public view, to make me a little more accountable.


  • Writing Project 1 ("Wish", short story): Finish the draft for a short story already written. Right now I am writing the second draft.
  • Writing Project 2 (Novel): Start writing the draft of a novel. I already have everything planned.
  • Writing Project 2 (Short YA Novel): I just have the idea. We'll see how it moves forward.
  • Research Project: This one is massive, will require years to complete. I think it will be very interesting, at least for geeks like me.
  • Physical fitness: recently I gained weight. I want to train often, keep a clean, non vegan non vegetarian, diet.
  • Study Public Administration. Due to the field I work in, I want to study Public Administration.
  • Eerie Worlds. As I announced, eerieworlds will change. It will take some time as it is an important change. However, I will start be a little more personal on this blog; in other words I won't publish only reviews.
Strategically, I will work on only one writing project at a time, while keeping notes for whatever idea applies to the other projects.

A lot of stuff, so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment