Sunday, April 7, 2013

Jurassic Park 3D

Today we went to watch Jurassic Park 3D. There isn't much to review other than saying that we loved it. Judging by the applause at the end everyone else in the theater was quite satisfied.
My wife and I always loved Jurassic Park. I still remember when I went to watch the original release a long time ago when I was just a bit older than what my oldest kid is now.
One VERY positive note is that the production resisted in committing Star Wars' ugly sin of adding CGI or external elements to the movie. The UNIX graphic that looked so cool in the 1990s in the scene in which the girl browses the compound security files is still the same (although today it looks sluggish and quite primitive).
Strongly suggested. We might go watch it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment